Senior Product Designer
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car owners with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing. Our team consists of 40+ people from different backgrounds, brought together by a shared belief in team effort and fun at work.
We are looking for an senior product designer to join our Product team. You’ll be part of a diverse team that has a mix of product design, UX, and user research competences. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Design, prototype, and implement new features and services for our Workshop and Fleet products.
- Convert broad and ambiguous business concepts and requirements into carefully scoped high-quality UI deliveries.
- Specify rich issues for the frontend team based on input from frontend, backend, data science, sales and user research.
- Work closely with our awesome frontend team throughout the implementation iterations to ensure the quality of the final product.
- Highly experienced in designing user interfaces for web applications (mobile app design is a plus). You have a portfolio to back it up.
- Fluent in Sketch or Figma, Zeplin, and Abstract
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to convey complicated concepts in a simple and elegant manner
- A love for making things beautiful and a deep understanding of composition, symmetry, and white space
- Ability to navigate and switch between various abstraction levels in an environment with short feedback loops
- Team-player who can effectively collaborate with different people across the team and organization
- A good understanding of the technical implications your design decisions have on the implementation process
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, always looking to improve your skill-set
- Experience working with and growing design systems is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Optional company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
Candidates who are only available for a limited period of time or are looking for a temporary position are also invited to apply.
How to apply
To apply just send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Updated CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A short motivational letter
- A portfolio or link to examples of your work
If you have any questions about the position please contact Jakob F., our Head of Product, at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 45 60 15 27 45
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.