Digital Marketing Manager
At Connected Cars, we’re helping automotive manufactures, importers, and dealerships, building long-lasting customer relationships, through intelligent use of real-time car telematics data. With our software solution, workshops can transform their business processes and customer dialogues from reactive to proactive. Our success so far has brought us to 200,000+ vehicles, in 6 countries – and this is just the beginning!
We’re looking for an experienced and tech-savvy Digital Marketing Manager with a growth hacking mindset, to take our digital marketing activities to the next level. Your job will be to bring as many customers to Connected Cars as possible by using the channels, tools and skills you choose. We have no fixed marketing budget, but we believe in data, so with reasonable CPA and CAC, the budget is open. Besides that, we believe in experimentation and are eager to follow your ideas.
As a Marketing manager, you will manage a team of currently two people (our content manager and graphic designer), and together with our VP of Sales, Marketing and CS, you will define and execute the B2B marketing, growth, branding and PR strategy. Besides that, you will contribute to shorten our enterprise B2B sales journey by optimizing the sales and marketing funnel.
You will report to our VP of Sales, Marketing and CS and your main responsibilities will be:
- Build and execute our overall marketing strategy in support of the sales efforts
- Establish the processes and tools needed to execute on our marketing strategy
- Further develop, measure, maintain and optimize our marketing funnel
- Grow awareness of Connected Cars among automotive importers around the world
- Setup and meticulously track ROI of the different marketing activities
- Generate leads for the sales department through establishing and maintaining our digital channels
- Secure alignment of customer communication across all communication channels
- 5+ years of experience within digital B2B marketing (SaaS experience is a big plus)
- A Master’s degree in communication, marketing, or similar
- Extensive experience with the tools needed to build the sales and marketing funnel (Marketing Automation, CRM, Lead generation platforms, dashboards, etc.) and specifically Google Analytics and paid ads on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google
- Experience in building an international brand
- Prior leadership experience is a plus
- You are a doer by heart. You master the marketing terms but take pride in rolling up your sleeves. You experiment, measure, and learn from it.
- You are up to date with current digital marketing trends/technologies and constantly educating yourself in your field
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
About Connected Cars A/S
We are a scale up, founded in 2016 and fully funded by Semler Gruppen, the biggest automotive company in Denmark.
If this position sounds like a great fit to you, please submit your application via The Hub.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.