Marketing Associate at Connected Cars
Are you skilled in marketing and communication? And are you motivated to work in an ambitious and diverse startup team? Then you might be our new Marketing Associate.
As our new Marketing Associate, your overall task will be to tell the story of our company, our products and the results they bring.
We offer an exciting role where you will get the opportunity to develop your marketing and communication skills while learning about marketing strategy in a fast-moving digital company.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create an overall marketing and communication plan for Connected Cars
- Create content for website, blog and LinkedIn
- Create digital awareness that drives traffic to the Connected Cars website
Besides this, you will be supporting your team members by:
- Helping the Sales team with material for presentations and events
- Helping the Customer Success team with material for training and implementation of our solution
- Helping the Support team with information towards users about product updates
Who are you?
We are looking for a team member who can create engaging content in English. Therefore, you need good English skills and an eye for details, i.e you are the kind of person that corrects grammar in this text automatically.
If you know how to create graphics, take great photos or make catchy YouTube video, it is an advantage. If you don’t - but are willing to try - that’s just as good.
We imagine that you have a relevant degree in marketing or communication and have 1-3 years’ experience from a similar position. Ideally, you have been working in a SaaS or startup company before.
Most importantly, you have a positive mindset, naturally, spot the good stories and possess the ability to spot the marketing and communication areas that need improvement. You show initiative by creating a new solution and implementing it.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A short (video) presentation about yourself and what you look for in a job
Interviews will be held as we receive applications.
Contact Rasmus if you have questions about the position Rasmus Brandt Pedersen email@example.com, +45 23440695
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including Autonomous Mobility who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.