Senior Customer Success Manager
At Connected Cars, we’re helping automotive manufactures, importers, and dealerships, building long-lasting customer relationships, through intelligent use of real-time car telematics data. With our software solution, workshops can transform their business processes and customer dialogues from reactive to proactive. Our success so far has brought us to 200,000+ vehicles, in 6 countries – and this is just the beginning!
Collaborate with customers to deliver returns on their investment in ConnectedCars solutions, by:
- Delivering, measuring, and communicating ROI/value for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for customers on use-cases and product functionality, and how to align use-cases with ConnectedCars best practices.
- Coordinating various cross-functional teams at ConnectedCars, to ensure customers get what they need to connect their vehicles, data, and systems, and receive an excellent and consistent customer experience, all the time, every time.
- Accurately representing the voices of customers inside ConnectedCars, ensuring the health of customers is properly captured, and making their voices heard as appropriate.
The Customer Success Manager is accountable for, and leads, customer success planning and execution across a portfolio of customers and supports other cross-functional teams in the development and execution of account strategy, driving customer retention and expansion. All within a commercial mindset.
- Proven track record (5+ years) of performance in your career to date in customer-facing roles with a technology bias. (Automotive Industry is a plus)
- Significant experience and competence developing C-level relationships
- A strong technical understanding and interest
- A Master’s degree within business or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Danish (any other language is a plus)
- You find it exciting to travel for customer meetings
- A self-starter who is equally comfortable working on their own and as part of a high-performing team.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. sales, support, services, product, etc).
- Willingness to rollup up your sleeves to help coworkers in their tasks without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Experience working on digital / technology transformation programs in customer-facing roles.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
About Connected Cars A/S
We are a scale-up, founded in 2016 and fully funded by Semler Gruppen, the biggest automotive company in Denmark.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.