Senior Project Manager
At Connected Cars, we’re helping automotive manufactures, importers, and dealerships, building long-lasting customer relationships, through intelligent use of real-time car telematics data. With our software solution, workshops can transform their business processes and customer dialogues from reactive to proactive. Our success so far has brought us to 200,000+ vehicles, in 6 countries – and this is just the beginning!
About the position
Are you passionate about project management? Do you want to work closely with some of the world’s biggest automotive manufactures on bringing advanced car telematics innovation projects to the market? Then, we have the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for an experienced and commercial-minded Senior Project Manager to steer our portfolio of complex enterprise projects and bring them towards a rollout state. At the same time, we are looking for a candidate who is capable of identifying new commercial opportunities and projects.
You will report to our VP of Sales, Marketing and CS and your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage complex enterprise projects, with that span across multiple business areas, throughout the entire project cycle from early POC to rollout.
- Create, track and effectively manage project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, and resource needs.
- Navigate complex bureaucracies to secure strong momentum throughout projects.
- Create the product documentations, SLAs, and legal documents (together with our legal team) to move the projects forward.
- Leverage project knowledge and client relationship to assist in revenue growth within the accounts
- Build up strong internal and external relations and utilize these to bring the projects forward
- 5+ years of experience with project management/management consulting with big enterprises (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Strong network within the global automotive industry is a plus
- Master’s degree within business or similar
- Great understanding of both commercial, technical, and administrative topics and a genuine desire to understand things yourself as you interact with others.
- Proven ability to conform to shifting timelines, priorities, and demands and perform the necessary stakeholder management to maintain momentum
- Extensive experience in creating legal, technical, and other product/project-related documents.
- Excellent ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German is a big plus
- A project management certification – PMP, ScrumMaster, CAPM, etc. is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Laptop and phone of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
About Connected Cars A/S
We are a scale up, founded in 2016 and fully funded by Semler Gruppen, the biggest automotive company in Denmark.
If this position sounds like a great fit to you, please submit your application via The Hub.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.