We are looking for a Product Owner to be part of our agile team of Product Designers and Software Developers.!
Who are we?
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect 1,000,000+ car-users with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car. Currently, we have 150,000+ users of both private and commercial vehicles connected in 5 countries and are growing rapidly. We are backed by Semler Group.!
Our team consists of around 50 people from many different backgrounds, such as management consulting, sales, marketing, design, engineering, data science, vehicle maintenance, user support, etc. We have all signed up for the team and challenge ourselves to make things happen. It means that we are a team of “do’ers” that take ownership of our own contribution to the team and cooperate seamlessly with each other to make sure that we can all be proud of the result.
Your responsibility will be to make sure that we design and deliver high-quality SW products in accordance with market demands and align expectations internally in our organisation. Specifically, your job will consist of:!
- Solving customer and business problems in ways that are desirable, feasible, and valuable to our business
- Defining and scoping the EPICs in close collaboration with the development team and setting the product requirements so the development team is clear on what to work on next
- Communicating the voice of the customer to the development team
- Attending tech meetings to ensure that development work is aligned with the roadmap
- Working objectives driven where outcomes matter more than output
- Gaining an end-to-end understanding of what needs to be done in order to meet the objective (at any abstraction level, sometimes across several products and technologies)
- Ensuring that trade-offs between scope and time are highlighted and take decisions as needed
- Solving problems as they arise by being hands-on along side your team members
Competencies that we expect
- A strong technical background and/or education allowing you to engage actively with developers on relatively technical products
- 3+ years of product owner experience in SW scale-up companies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritise multiple projects
- Strong problem-defining and -solving skills
- Planning skills by heart, structured and effective in the way you work
- A natural curiosity to understand how things work and at the same time get stuff done
- Good communication skills
Personal qualities that we look for
- Go-do mentality and self-driven
- Seeks to create structure in complex situations
- Thrive by working in close collaboration with many different kinds of people in our team and the larger organization
- Motivated by meeting expectations
- Fluent in English, Danish is an advantage.
Personal qualities that we look for
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
How to apply?
If this position sounds like a great fit to you, please submit your application via The Hub.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.